Events to add to your calendar to join in on and be supportive of our trail project:
- September 15 – Rock & Roll Trivia at La Roca Club Venue – What a successful night of fun! Thank you to everyone who came out and supported our cause while having a bit of fun. See you soon at the next Trivia adventure.
- October 27-28 Halloween Park & Haunted Trail – We consider it a success!!! The weather did not cooperate both nights, but we still want to give a huge shout out to all of the businesses who participated in a great event. Cheers to what we can pull together next year!!!
- Thank YOU to the following businesses: Jason Whittle All Pro REMAX Team, Nick’s True Value Hardware, Surdyke Yamaha, Golden Rule Insurance, LO Profile Magazine, Ghostly Gals Exercise Group, Dugan Paints, CBOLO, CVB, Boy Scouts, Board Members & Volunteers, etc.
- November 13-17 – Penny Push at Camdenton Schools. We are partnering with Camdenton schools to provide awareness of our trail project which will encourage more outdoor activities for kids, time away from tech devices, more study of actual nature, health & fitness, kids learning to hike & ride bikes, community involvement, respect of our environment, etc.
- Each class in the Elementary level grades will receive a container to collect pennies & change. For each time a child donates any amount to the container they will receive a chance to win a brand-new bike
- One Classroom in each building will receive a pizza party.
- We will also pick 2 winners from a random drawing to receive a new bike, one girl and one boy.
- November 13-28 – Penny Push at Local Businesses.